Sunday, July 12, 2009

..few days changed everything..(sunday,12th of JULY)

few days had passed since the last day 've uupdate my blog..not reli many things had happened but..somehting happened had happenend tat change my wushu life...haix..father dun let me go wushu liao...lolx...after academin's day..lolx..not like i get veli bad results for my exams...all my science subjects i got A..got D for my add maths...fail my moral..haiz..may be quite bad de..anyway..will try to discuss wif him whether can cut short time for wushu la..but still attend..haix..i oso not sure..muz let him cool down 1st..so..these weekends din go any where..stay in house do my hw..hahax..lots of work from Pn.Mazlini..lolx..went for swimming lo..hahax...nothing special then..gtg liao..nightx..sweet dreams..hahax...anyway..i will upload the pic i took in school when i can get the data from my memory card to my pc..hahax..take care everyone..nightx..sweet dreams...take care..trials still got 49days left..hahax...gambadei every1...

No comments:

Post a Comment